SUPER GLOSS ENAMEL
This is a superior quality gloss paint that adds shine and is designed for use on interior and exterior surfaces.It is recoatable in 16hrs when applied by brush to a smooth surface. In addition, it has a coverage of 14 -16 sq./m per litre on smooth surface.
Application & Usage
- Clean surfaces thoroughly cleaned from dust and Grease for better results.
- New surfaces such as wood, metal or plaster should be treated with an appropriate crystal primer or sealer prior to applying crystal undercoat and finally using Super Gloss Enamel.
- If it is applying on previously used surfaces it must be sanded properly for an absolute acceptable finish before using the top coat.
- Apply using a brush, roller or spray.
Manufactured from the highest quality pigments and alkyd resin.
Unique formulation offering excellent opacity and durability, inhibiting early chalking. Excellent flexibility to withstand tropical weather conditions. Easy to apply. Wide color range.
Finish: Full shinny gloss.
Application: Brush, roller or spray.
Recommendation: Interior and exterior use.
Thinning: Supplied ready for use for brushing and rolling but for spray application, thin to the required viscosity with Crystal White Spirit. Avoid over thinning. Stir well before use.
Drying: Surface dry: 4 hours. Allow to dry & re-coat after 16 hours.
Spreading Capacity: 13–15 m2/l when applied over Crystal Adhesives Undercoat on a smooth surface.
Equipment Cleaner: Crystal Adhesives White Spirit.
Color Range: Available in White, Cream, Soft White, Black, Gun Metal
Packaging: ½ litre, 1 litre, 4 litres
Universal Selling Points (USPs)
- For interior and exterior use
- Good flow properties
- High gloss and color retention
- Exceptionally hard wearing and flexible finish
- Excellent opacity and film build
Shelf Life: 2yrs
Color Range: White, Cream, Soft White, Black, Gun Metal.