Tile Grout is a cementitious product that is suitably used as filler for the joints between tiles once they have been set. Grout helps with reducing breaking if the materials extends between the tiles and it is readily available in a wide range of colors to suit your tiling needs.
Recommended Use: Suitable for Interior and Exterior wall & floor tiles
Use 24hrs after tile adhesives.
Grout has several benefits which include;
- It lessens your work during tidying up It keeps the floor beautiful and new
- It keeps the oor beautiful and new
- It is low maintenance and it doesn’t need much in the method of upkeep.
- It helps in keeping out the mold which tend to build up on warm and clammy surface, grout helps in preventing water from seeping into the grout.
- Remove any loose materials or dust from tiles
- Fill the tile joints with Grout using a rubber float
- Remove the Excess Grout with help of rubber float
- Check for joints to harden 45 to 60 mins
- Take a wet Scrubber Clean the surface with wet scrubber
- Wait up to 24hrs
- After 24hrs you can allow foot traffic
Packaging: 1KG, 3KG
Colors: White, Grey, Cream, Beige, Brown.